Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Communication FAIL

I really like this video, it was short and straight to the point. I knew what it wanted to say since the beginning. The author wants to tell us that everyone knows how everyone gives a presentation, and the video is almost an EXACT replica of how everyone gives presentation, even included the random joke in the beginning, the dramatic title, and the technical difficulties. The author of the video wants to tell us that everything would be better if we learn how to communicate, and how to give a good presentation. Students have to learn how to make a better presentation and avoid stuff that are typical or things that everyone uses. Communicate Better that's what the video is all about.m I strongly agree with the video because I really felt that I could relate to it.
I think that everyone that is a student should watch the video to learn "What not to do in a presentation"

students or teachers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIABo0d9MVE

No comments:

Post a Comment